2.7.10

:: I DON'T KNOW... ::


And after everything, I couldn't start thinking about anything. I, the type of person who thinks about all troubles.

I don't know what think. I don't even know what say.
I just don't know.
I'm a misunderstanding guy.
And if I loose myself and don't know what to do, what will see me through?
I'm feeling alone.
And I don't know if it's good, or not.
Again, I don't know.
Perhaps I'll stay with this "don't know thing" for a long time. 'Till I understand why not me.
What have I done so wrong to deserve this?
And I still don't know.
How long will I keep myself at the "non-known zone"?
And our wine? Our song? Our breakfast?
The espressos? The brownie? The words? The letters?
The strawberries? The kisses? The feelings? The hugs?
What are we gonna do with them all?

Put on the bag and keep in a closet?
Or put on the bag and throw in a garbage?
I don't think so.
Now, it's all about questions for me. But I want answers.
I want everything back.
I want you. I want me. I want us. Together.
Now, we belong together, don't you remember?
I'm still the same. I'm still here.

Nenhum comentário: