21.7.10

:: LECO QUOTES ::


In life, we have some moments that make us start to thinking about something.

Yesterday, I went out for a meeting. It was a party for celebrate the anniversary of a girl-friend of mine. There were many different people and I didn't know the majority of them. I was like a foreigner at the unknown land. But I was fine, comfortable. I was laughing and kidding.
There was a woman with a different kind of energy. A different kind of presence. The little party happened in a restaurant and she was sat close to me. Suddenly, we were laughing together, kidding together, making jokes together.
The time to go has come, we said goodbye and she talked: I loved you!
After this, I started thinking: when it comes for friendships, in my life, everybody loves me, wants me forever and ever, needs me. But in my sentimental life, it doesn't work like that.
I will not cry a river or whining. 'Cause I believe - at least, I have to - I'll find somebody will love me, not just like a friend, but like a man, too.
But, after this affirmation, I've ever made, right now, by my own, I can't help, but wonder: when we're good in friendships, can we be good in relationships, too? Or vice-versa?

Nenhum comentário: