22.8.10

:: LECO QUOTES ::


Yesterday, after a long time,
I felt myself alone. I felt like an asshole. I just forgot the graduation of a best girl-friend of mine. I left home around 7:30 PM and I went till the place that the graduation would happen. I dressed a gorgeous outfit. Put a wonderful perfume. But I arrived a little late. One day of lateness. I had to call her.
"My graduation happened yesterday!" She told me.
It was very embarassing.
It fell like a bomb in my head. And I started remembering of an ex-partner of mine, telling me I'm quite distracted and that it may soar like a disinterest from my part. And I stayed very angry with myself, 'cause it doesn't work like that. I am not a disinterested person.
I started walking back home and decided to stop at a Caffeteria to have an espresso. And then, I realized: sometimes, it's not about remind or do not remind things, dates, whatever. But the importance you gave to the happening of the history. She knows me and knows my defects and virtues. This is me. This is who I am. And, by the grace of God, I'll find someboy who will love the Leonardo that I am. With all my defects and all my virtues.
And suddenly, my cellphone rang. Was my girl-friend, inviting me for her party, that would happen in two hours later. I knew that would happen that party, but I didn't know that would be on saturday night. She invited me to go with her and I understood it like a prove that didn't matter I've forgotten the day before, or I had confused the days.
So, we met ourselves and had fun together, through the night. I know she loves the Leonardo that I am and accept me, natural, pure with all defects and all virtues.
When we buy a package, we buy it all!

Nenhum comentário: