3.11.10

:: LECO QUOTES ::


I recieved this, today. From someone a little "unknown".

"Light and Darkness cannot exist without each other. As Light in excess puts you in darkness by blinding you, Darkness can make you see beyond the eyes, face your fears and meet your inner self."

Isn't it good?
Do you believe that?
Are we just blind people with vision? Or are we people with vision, but blind?

And after all this chat about light and darkness, I started thinking about: "to see or not to see"?

Why do we, sometimes, just need to don't see, don't talk, don't get together?
I'm not sure that it's a need of intimacy or a will of lonelyness, but a strong desire of just don't see.
I want to keep seeing you, liking you, but far, faraway from you. Some distance, you know?

You there. I here. You living your life. I living mine.

I have this weird feeling, sometimes.
I just do not want to see someone.
Just for a while.
Some time.
Please!

Nenhum comentário: